It’s that time of year again when the University Women’s Club of Vancouver open the doors of Hycroft Manor for Christmas at Hycroft. Now in its 40th year, this public event helps to kick off the Holiday season.
The University Women’s Club of Vancouver holds this annual fund raiser, to support the club and support a number of charity and advocacy groups both locally, nationally and internationally. It is their biggest single-event fundraiser of the year. The Club is also responsible for maintaining the stewardship of the grounds and buildings of Hycroft—a designated Heritage House. Members welcome guests for this four day event to enjoy the beautiful Christmas Decorations displayed in the house by local businesses and be entertained with Live Music by local performers.
- One can shop for gifts from around the world in their Charity Boutiques, an Artisan Village which features work by local artisans and Hycroft’s Christmas Shop with exquisite decorations and wreaths.
- The second floor of Hycroft hosts an Art Gallery and Silent Auction of art work.
- Not to be missed are the Culinary Creations made by club members and sold in their Coach House.
- There are also exciting Raffle Prizes to be won.
- Children can have a chance to meet and have “Photos with Santa”. Bring your own camera and take photos for a $5 donation.
- One can take a rest from the activities at Hycroft and enjoy a light meal and refreshments in their Bistro and/or Wine Bar.
This year’s 40th Christmas at Hycroft is being held November 15, 16, 17 & 18, 2012.
Children: (5 to 11) $5
Family Pac (2 adults & 3 children) $30
Special this year, $10 adult admission on Thursday, November 15th, 2012.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or order online.
Self-parking is available on The Crescent and on nearby streets. Be sure to obey parking regulations. Valet parking is available at the gate.
Thursday, November 15th, 2012
10am – 9pm
Friday, November 16th, 2012
10am – 9pm
Saturday, November 17th, 2012
10am – 6pm
Sunday, November 18th, 2012
10am – 6pm
For more detailed info, please visit:
Leave a Reply
Bau-Xi Gallery on South Granville presents an exhibition of works by Barbara Cole until June 1st, 2013. Toronto based photographer, Barbara more
Pottery Barn Kids on South Granville is bringing the science museum experience to South Granville with a celebration of oceans! more
Home furnishings retailer West Elm has partnered with Vancouver-based design blogger Jan Halvarson of Poppytalk to curate a selection of more
Join Eileen Fisher for an evening of literature and fashion. Award-winning authors Barbara Lambert and Caroline Adderson—both from British Columbia—will more
You may have already heard that Dreamgirls, The Motown Musical, is coming to The Stanley Theatre on South Granville from more
Join EILEEN FISHER in Vancouver for a presentation about the Eileen Fisher Business Grant Program for Women Entrepreneurs. Each year, more
The Arts Club Theatre Company presents Dreamgirls at the Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage from May 9th to July 7th, more